Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Everyone!

5 posters

Go down

Thank You Everyone! Empty Thank You Everyone!

Post by finnianm Thu 07 May 2009, 10:05 pm

I just want to say, thank you to all the members here. So far, i think ive been here for one month, and its been great. We are active, we have tons of nice new members, from different parts of the world, who are great posters. We have new staff, Graphic Designers, helpers, and we have to remember, even if something goes wrong, we can always count on this forum. there will always be someone here to help, and thats what i like best. Everyone here has their own individual personality and opinions, which i also enjoy. Some forums ive been on do not have the great staff that we have here. I really think we need to thank our staff,

Adil, SomeoneInsane, Erione, Axium, and Tommo

To the new staff, i wish you well and i hope you take your duties seriously, and i hope you never go inactive. Lets also not forget, while we keep growing, more opporunities will arrise for staff to prove themselves, and members to prove themselves worthy of becoming staff. From now on the road gets harder, as we see forums that aren't necessarilly crashing down, but are declining as several people have pointed out, from whatever the reason. Lets not fall to their level.Lets flourish, and do the best we can to get us at the top of the list(as we are on some sites already!)

Long live Kreative Flow.
~FinnianM
finnianm
finnianm
Graphics Leader
Graphics Leader

Number of posts : 1334
Flow Points : 2765
Warnings :
Thank You Everyone! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thank You Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Thank You Everyone! 29q1i6v

http://www.finnianm.com

Back to top Go down

Thank You Everyone! Empty Re: Thank You Everyone!

Post by PhNatic Thu 07 May 2009, 10:10 pm

ur welcome, i'm glad to be here jocolor
PhNatic
PhNatic

Number of posts : 44
Flow Points : 136
Warnings :
Thank You Everyone! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thank You Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Thank You Everyone! 20gzo90

http://ironstarmovement.com

Back to top Go down

Post by someoneinsane Fri 08 May 2009, 9:25 am

Thanks for capitalizing "Insane" in my username. Razz
someoneinsane
someoneinsane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 789
Flow Points : 852
Warnings :

Mood : Thank You Everyone! Ekon6q

Back to top Go down

Post by Adil Fri 08 May 2009, 10:04 am

Wow! Thanks alot Finnianm, again I would just like to say all the staff and members are a credit to this forum. Youve all worked so hard to keep the forum alive and rocking!

I still remember the day I bought only about 5 members to the forum and thought Id never get anywhere. Now look at us, hopefully we'll keep growing!

Thanks alot to all! I have a right mind to sticky this thread in feedback lol.
Adil
Adil
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 2488
Flow Points : 3875
Warnings :

Mood : Thank You Everyone! 2ezmpsz

http://www.kreativeflow.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tommo Fri 08 May 2009, 11:24 am

Thanks Fin in your month here you have done alot. i would also like to thankyou for your good luck and i hope you stay here for a long time once again thanks
tommo
tommo
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Number of posts : 260
Flow Points : 155
Warnings :
Thank You Everyone! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Thank You Everyone! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Thank You Everyone! 4uxqfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum