Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of my Sites that Are up and running

5 posters

Go down

Two of my Sites that Are up and running Empty Two of my Sites that Are up and running

Post by Arcmenis Mon 25 May 2009, 12:08 pm

My latest one is

www.chromiummd.com

and my very first one was

www.djmanjoe.com

with the chromium one I need to find a way to encode the Search bar, and also the log in. If anyone know where I can find some info on this I would gladly appreciate it!

PS: I should take out my Arcdesign.com hehe, I added that not knowing that It was already taken. ::SIGH::
Arcmenis
Arcmenis

Number of posts : 24
Flow Points : 72
Warnings :
Two of my Sites that Are up and running Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Two of my Sites that Are up and running Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running 25plpfs

Back to top Go down

Two of my Sites that Are up and running Empty Re: Two of my Sites that Are up and running

Post by AxiuM1485 Tue 26 May 2009, 9:57 am

The first one looks quite professional. But, I don't like the kerning on the letters that are on the paths. Some words seem scrunched together. You might have to adjust the kerning or take them off the path all together. Some of the text boxes and other shapes could use better alignment. Other than that its pretty well composed.

The second one i'm not really liking all that much. It doesn't have a professional feel to it and the navagtion buttons and such i'm not liking either. I also think there's too much gradients which I think takes away from the professional feel.

AxiuM1485
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 769
Flow Points : 1524
Warnings :
Two of my Sites that Are up and running Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Two of my Sites that Are up and running Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running Ipyw0k

Back to top Go down

Two of my Sites that Are up and running Empty Re: Two of my Sites that Are up and running

Post by Arcmenis Tue 26 May 2009, 1:13 pm

yea the djmanjoe was my very first one so it wasn't all that great =D And I see what you mean on the Chromium one, Like the Dental one, I need to fix that. Thank you for the comments!

any advise on the coding? =D
Arcmenis
Arcmenis

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by AxiuM1485 Tue 26 May 2009, 2:25 pm

I'm no good at coding so can't help you there. Sorry bud lol there is a couple people on here who might be able to help you. Think adil has some experience, but i'm not sure how much.

AxiuM1485
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 769
Flow Points : 1524
Warnings :

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running Ipyw0k

Back to top Go down

Post by finnianm Tue 26 May 2009, 2:58 pm

Tommo does to, but he might have abandoned us to Keitho's forum...
finnianm
finnianm
Graphics Leader
Graphics Leader

Number of posts : 1334
Flow Points : 2765
Warnings :

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running 29q1i6v

http://www.finnianm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phatuis Thu 28 May 2009, 1:12 am

I must say the Chromium website has very nice layout and theme. It looks really modern but the words in the ovalish boxes are all pushed together when they curve, but other than that it looks awesome!

phatuis

Number of posts : 11
Flow Points : 24
Warnings :

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running NoMood-1

Back to top Go down

Post by tommo Thu 28 May 2009, 12:18 pm

the DJ one is ALOT better as the chromium one has a fair few coding errors
tommo
tommo
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Number of posts : 260
Flow Points : 155
Warnings :
Two of my Sites that Are up and running Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Two of my Sites that Are up and running Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running 4uxqfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcmenis Thu 28 May 2009, 12:35 pm

Well, some of the changes thats been recent there Have not been by me. Once I was done they owner has tried to add a few things and she has kinda messed a few things up hehe.

@Tommo, hey do you have some tips or can point me to where I could learn how to Code the Search bar? and also how to code the Log in information?
Arcmenis
Arcmenis

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by tommo Thu 28 May 2009, 12:37 pm

you need to know PHP so try stuff like w3schools.com and landofcode.com
tommo
tommo
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Number of posts : 260
Flow Points : 155
Warnings :
Two of my Sites that Are up and running Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Two of my Sites that Are up and running Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Two of my Sites that Are up and running 4uxqfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down