Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affiliation With FinnianMProductions

2 posters

Go down

Affiliation With FinnianMProductions Empty Affiliation With FinnianMProductions

Post by finnianm Tue 31 Mar 2009, 4:42 pm

I will be accepting a large button from you guys(I have a space on my main page of my website where i put my current forum stats) and since this one is more liked than other ones, i will be accepting a fairly large button/image that advertises the site. If one of you mods or admins wants to make one up, i would like it to look cool. Of course i would make one but i think you guys should get a shot first Smile
finnianm
finnianm
Graphics Leader
Graphics Leader

Number of posts : 1334
Flow Points : 2765
Warnings :
Affiliation With FinnianMProductions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Affiliation With FinnianMProductions Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Affiliation With FinnianMProductions 29q1i6v

http://www.finnianm.com

Back to top Go down

Affiliation With FinnianMProductions Empty Re: Affiliation With FinnianMProductions

Post by Adil Mon 06 Apr 2009, 12:39 pm

Accepted!

Thanks for the offer Finnianm. We would gladly like to add your affiliation on our portal page too.

Why dont you have a go at making one. Let us know when you make one and we'll give you feedback.

What size are you after?

Thanks Smile
Adil
Adil
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 2488
Flow Points : 3875
Warnings :
Affiliation With FinnianMProductions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Affiliation With FinnianMProductions Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Affiliation With FinnianMProductions 2ezmpsz

http://www.kreativeflow.net

Back to top Go down