Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISP's to keep customers e-mails

2 posters

Go down

ISP's to keep customers e-mails Empty ISP's to keep customers e-mails

Post by gatekeeper Mon 06 Apr 2009, 11:28 am

Well here's another privacy issue on the go now.
ISP's have now got to keep all theyre UK customers details about the e-mails sent and also internet phone calls and texts sent.
Police and other goverment agencies will be able to request the information using a court order, this is to help stop terrorism etc. ( so they say.) Rolling Eyes
Personally, i'm just wondering how long it will take the police or goverment to lose people personal info..... "again" Laughing
gatekeeper
gatekeeper
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Number of posts : 264
Flow Points : 468
Warnings :
ISP's to keep customers e-mails Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ISP's to keep customers e-mails Right_bar_bleue

Mood : ISP's to keep customers e-mails 8z4k6g

Back to top Go down

ISP's to keep customers e-mails Empty Re: ISP's to keep customers e-mails

Post by Ghost Sat 11 Apr 2009, 8:41 pm

Obama is passing a law that makes it legal for the government to access any computer in the world, and the EU has agreed to it. I don't worry about my data being leaked, I worry about them getting it in the first place. Why should they be allowed to have it eh?
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 39
Flow Points : 74
Warnings :
ISP's to keep customers e-mails Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ISP's to keep customers e-mails Right_bar_bleue

Mood : ISP's to keep customers e-mails 2eoz5ef

http://www.ghostwebznetwork.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum