Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the last non-internet thing you did?

+19
88cool
Windsor
Renee
Adil
DF
theboss
Xarina
Cassie
ueda-hime
trumpcard
Shotgun
CheapskateJoker
Kik
AxiuM1485
Veljko
gatekeeper
erione
someoneinsane
Nick
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the last non-internet thing you did?

Post by erione Sun 29 Mar 2009, 7:01 am

Because my father said that the trailer was so intriguing that it's full of action but the truth is, the trailer itself is the only action part in the movie, lol.
erione
erione
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1285
Flow Points : 2110
Warnings :
What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 2eoz5ef

Back to top Go down

What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the last non-internet thing you did?

Post by Renee Mon 30 Mar 2009, 5:27 pm

Just finished paper number 3 in this months college course.

Renee

Number of posts : 2
Flow Points : 1
Warnings :
What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 NoMood-1

Back to top Go down

Post by trumpcard Thu 02 Apr 2009, 9:34 pm

i also just finished a paper for school. it's on bob dylan and his effect on politics and politicians. interesting stuff to research, actually. =)
trumpcard
trumpcard

Number of posts : 18
Flow Points : 27
Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Windsor Fri 03 Apr 2009, 9:10 am

I played squash at my local leisure centre. nakering stuff. Im sooo tired now.

But i love the sport, its so better than tennis but people think its just the same but i can tell you... its sooo not lol.
Windsor
Windsor

Number of posts : 27
Flow Points : 46
Warnings :

Mood : What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 34689ar

http://advertise4free.org

Back to top Go down

Post by erione Fri 03 Apr 2009, 10:30 pm

Went to school and had a meeting with my classmates about tomorrow's out-of-town activity.
erione
erione
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by someoneinsane Sat 04 Apr 2009, 1:19 pm

I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl & ate ice cream.
someoneinsane
someoneinsane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 789
Flow Points : 852
Warnings :

Mood : What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Ekon6q

Back to top Go down

Post by erione Sun 05 Apr 2009, 11:06 pm

Went swimming xd
erione
erione
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by 88cool Mon 06 Apr 2009, 7:46 pm

I went to school.

88cool

Number of posts : 19
Flow Points : 39
Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku93 Tue 07 Apr 2009, 5:50 am

well I just ate the lunch and did my home work and then played offline game Very Happy
Goku93
Goku93

Number of posts : 15
Flow Points : 2
Warnings :

http://www.gtau.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henryz Tue 07 Apr 2009, 3:36 pm

Made hot dogs! What a Face
Henryz
Henryz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 109
Flow Points : 241
Warnings :

Mood : What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 34689ar

http://www.webvicious.com, http://www.Henry.Brown.Name

Back to top Go down

Post by XtremeX17 Wed 08 Apr 2009, 10:41 pm

breakfast, lol
XtremeX17
XtremeX17
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 153
Flow Points : 65
Warnings :

http://xtremeforum.expressforum.org/login.forum?connexion

Back to top Go down

Post by someoneinsane Thu 09 Apr 2009, 8:58 am

ate chicken & rice for breakfast
someoneinsane
someoneinsane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 789
Flow Points : 852
Warnings :

Mood : What's the last non-internet thing you did? - Page 2 Ekon6q

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat 11 Apr 2009, 8:33 pm

I took my girlfriend to the movies. I think we say Mall Cop, not 100% sure because I wasn't really 'watching' the movie much...

I like the movies Very Happy
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 39
Flow Points : 74
Warnings :

http://www.ghostwebznetwork.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2