Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photograph animation

+3
someoneinsane
Adil
gatekeeper
7 posters

Go down

photograph animation Empty photograph animation

Post by gatekeeper Thu 26 Mar 2009, 10:59 am

Hey guys, I know ive shown this photo before in full size, but have a look at it now since ive played about with it.
Ive added a ripple effect to the water, so please tell me what you think as ive gotta learn what looks right and what doesnt.
Ive made it a thumbnail to stop page lagging.
photograph animation Th_seabex
All comments welcome, good or bad.
gatekeeper
gatekeeper
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Number of posts : 264
Flow Points : 468
Warnings :
photograph animation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100photograph animation Right_bar_bleue

Mood : photograph animation 8z4k6g

Back to top Go down

photograph animation Empty Re: photograph animation

Post by Adil Thu 26 Mar 2009, 11:07 am

Wow that is awesome! Your creativity is really good. Although it doesnt add 'life' to the image like the waves are moving and the dogs statue still. Smile lol. Just think about that one?

Awesome, drop us a tutorial sometime on how you did it Smile Im eager honest.Very Happy
Adil
Adil
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 2488
Flow Points : 3875
Warnings :
photograph animation Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100photograph animation Right_bar_bleue

Mood : photograph animation 2ezmpsz

http://www.kreativeflow.net

Back to top Go down

Post by someoneinsane Thu 26 Mar 2009, 11:16 am

Yes adil!
I think that for a bit more life, try to maybe animate the tail wagging and maybe the tongue a little, it will funnier and like it has more life.
Also when i look at it closely, the rock does not look right since it is also rippling with the water, maybe you should take the ripple effect off of the rock there.
someoneinsane
someoneinsane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 789
Flow Points : 852
Warnings :

Mood : photograph animation Ekon6q

Back to top Go down

Post by AxiuM1485 Thu 26 Mar 2009, 12:47 pm

yeah i'd agree make the rocks un-animated and speed it up a little bit, i dunno if its jsut this comp or what but it seems to be really slow.. almost laggy...

AxiuM1485
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 769
Flow Points : 1524
Warnings :

Mood : photograph animation Ipyw0k

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighty Thu 26 Mar 2009, 12:47 pm

I like how the ripples add life to the photo...wish it was a bit bigger though!
Nighty
Nighty

Number of posts : 34
Flow Points : 64
Warnings :

Mood : photograph animation NoMood-1

http://slurpycoffee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AxiuM1485 Thu 26 Mar 2009, 12:57 pm

Nighty wrote:I like how the ripples add life to the photo...wish it was a bit bigger though!

its just a thumbnail you can click the photo to bring up the bigger version Smile

AxiuM1485
Top Poster
Top Poster

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by DF Thu 26 Mar 2009, 3:32 pm

lol, thats very nice.
If you have time animate the dog and the wind or something and it would be pwnage Very Happy

DF
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Number of posts : 201
Flow Points : 492
Warnings :

Mood : photograph animation 309h7as

Back to top Go down

Post by erione Thu 26 Mar 2009, 9:14 pm

Yeah, agreed to DF. It will be so awesome that if you hosted it in dA it will be a DD straight up ahead. Your really good when it comes to animations.
erione
erione
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1285
Flow Points : 2110
Warnings :

Mood : photograph animation 2eoz5ef

Back to top Go down

Post by gatekeeper Fri 27 Mar 2009, 12:14 am

Thanks for the comments guys,
Insane, :-I was worried about the rocks when i made that animate, ive got to learn to take my time instead of just rushing into things. and tail wagging, tongue moving.. lol. hey c'mon, i'm still learning all this stuff yet.. Laughing
Axium & Nighty, :- The original picture i made was actually a desktop, but i thought it would be to big for showing here, so i cut it down to size a bit for the forum.
DF,:- the wind, i think i can do, not to sure about animating my dog though, ive never tried that with a photo, but i'l have a go at it aswell.
Erione, :- that looks like your talking in code mate.. Laughing DA... DD, c'mon mate, translation please.. lol!
Adil, :- I know what you mean about the sea moving but the dog being still, but ive still got loads to learn yet, i think i'l start off with scenery photo's first, like water, tree's and stuff, then maybe add to it as i go along. and give me a bit to learn some more then i'l give you the info if you want to learn how to do it.
Again, much thanks for taking the time to leave the comments guys, it helps me to learn what shows good and what doesnt.. cheers.
gatekeeper
gatekeeper
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by erione Fri 27 Mar 2009, 2:17 am

Sorry about that GK. dA means deviantArt which is an Art Community (A really large one with really awesome artworks) and DD means Daily Deviation which is about above normal works, wonderful ones Smile
erione
erione
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 1285
Flow Points : 2110
Warnings :

Mood : photograph animation 2eoz5ef

Back to top Go down

Post by AxiuM1485 Fri 27 Mar 2009, 6:49 am

animating the dog would be kinda hard, you need alot of photo manipulation techniques... i'm thinking the clone tool here

AxiuM1485
Top Poster
Top Poster

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by gatekeeper Fri 27 Mar 2009, 9:36 am

Thats ok Erione, ive seen the deviant art website, i just got lost with all the initials.. Laughing
and yeh axium, animating the dog completely would be kinda difficult, the most i could really do would be to use " unfreez " and putting the tail and ears in different positions sorta.
gatekeeper
gatekeeper
Adv. Member
Adv. Member

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down