Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kreative Flow Designs
Thanks for visiting Kreative Flow. You'll recieve the best tutorials, resources and graphic information here.

Do register if you are a guest for exclusive content only for members!

Kreative Flow Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become a V.I.P *updated*

Go down

How to become a V.I.P *updated* Empty How to become a V.I.P *updated*

Post by Adil Sun 05 Apr 2009, 4:47 am

How to become a V.I.P on Kreative Flow

How to become a V.I.P *updated* 1442wt10

----------------------------------------
Becoming a V.I.P of this forum has now become even easier than before. As we thought it would be hard and take a long time for eager members to become V.I.P we decided to intergrate the V.I.P system with the NEW points system of the forum.

So to become a V.I.P now you can purchase this subscription once you have 1025 Flow Points. You can purchase the subscription here.

Another way you can become a instant V.I.P is by donating a considerable amount to Kreative Flow, you can do this here

Becoming a V.I.P has its very special previlleges. There is alot in store including special permissions, user colours, hidden areas, exclusive graphics and content and much more.

Thanks.

-Please note the V.I.P area is under construction. Once complete and open we will let all members know.
Adil
Adil
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 2488
Flow Points : 3875
Warnings :
How to become a V.I.P *updated* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to become a V.I.P *updated* Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How to become a V.I.P *updated* 2ezmpsz

http://www.kreativeflow.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum